New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password? Need Help?  
Ralph Underwood - December 27th, 2004 10:18 PM

Bought a building several years ago & the business next is expanding. They say my building is on part of their land. Same surveyor did both, then & now. How do I settle this?

Fred - December 26th, 2004 6:56 AM

A QuitClaim Deed will accomplish your question, however you will want to have either a lien against the property and/or an agreement in place for the 3yr goal. This is a dangerous scenerio though and I urge you to consult a Divorce & Estate Attorney for additional guidance. If your wife would like to try to refi, have her visit my website and pre-qual. Happy Holidays!

Brian - December 28th, 2004 8:42 PM

Fred is right. This sort of deed is clearly your best option.


Please login or register to post on this thread.