New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password? Need Help?  
Dan Auito - February 10th, 2005 10:09 PM

Best wishes to each of you!rnrn

Fred - February 1st, 2005 1:43 AM

Your best option is to sell it of course. Another option is to rent it if you think you can get more than your mortgage payment. If you can't, you might consider refinancing and then rent. For a more detailed explanation as to your options, visit and email me. Good Luck!

angel - October 10th, 2005 4:12 PM

i have a house in another state and cant sale it how do i just walk away from it

Fred - October 15th, 2005 4:03 AM

One thing you could do, depending on the state the property is in and if the title is free and clear, is to simply Quick Deed it to Habitat Homes or a local charity organization. This way, you feel good and you got rid of the home..not to mention the possible tax benefits. Check with your local charity organizations as to the programs in your area.
If the property is located in South Florida, I might have investors interested in paying you something for it if the above doesn't work.
Good Luck!


Please login or register to post on this thread.